Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday! 3

Yarnberry over on Tumblr always has her post bright and early, and when I'm browsing Tumblr, I always am reminded to post my WIPW.

This week I've been working on my inventory for my Nov. 5 craft show. (Dont worry, I'll be done talking about it in a week and a half). I am currently working on 1 shawl, 1 scarf and 2 hats. I only work on all of these simultaneously because the hats I can keep in my bag when I'm at school and work on them to help me focus on the lecture. I have 2 green hat bases finished, waiting for their embellishments.

I'm planning on finishing the last batch of hats this weekend so I can focus just on the shawls and scarves all next week. I've definitely got plenty of yarn, as Michael's had a sale, plus a 20% coupon for 4 hours on Sunday.
For more awesome WIPW, head on over to Tami's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary