Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Books #2

I finished reading a "Pride and Prejudice" re-write: Darcy's Voyage. I can't think of the author at the moment, but if you are really interested.... It wasn't too bad, and perhaps a bit of an inspiration- maybe I'll actually get to finished the real version in the coming year.

I have 2 non-fiction books on my 'shelf'- one about Britain's involvement in the Civil War, and another about WWII and the Nazis. I'll get to them soon, as I'm letting most of my year end crafting wind down slowly. (though I will get back on track for the new year, no worries)

I'm also laughing, because this is one of the first years that I can remember that I didn't receive any reading books for Christmas. I did get one book, a crocheting one from Older Brother Uno. Yay!

I'm going to try to make more time for pleasure reading in the new year- at least 1 a month, just to spice up life! (I actually have a few that are waiting to be finished- that will be goal # 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary