Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey Look! A New Book!

I've finally been able to read a few books for fun now that the semester is winding down.

Just last week, I finished reading Seizure, a young adult novel by Kathy Reichs (she is the creator of the Temperance Brennan novels that inspired the TV show "Bones"). It was a fun read, a bit of a mystery/adventure type book.

I'm now working my way through the final novel in the Inheritance Cycle (or whatever it's called) by Christopher Paolini. You know, the Eragon books. It's another fun one, though I feel like I'm missing something because it's been so long since I read the other ones. I'll probably go back and read them all again for kicks and giggles (over the summer or something).

And that's all for now! (back to the boring old school books come January)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary