Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

I've got nothing.

Nothing finished to show off, that is. I've been pretty busy, it being my first week back at school. And I already have homework that has not been finished. Gah. Luckily, I have Monday off, so I just need to do a lot of textbook reading to catch up.

I'm on a stashbusting kick, however. This means that nearly all of the new projects that I start are scrap projects. My log cabin scrap blanket is getting too big now to work on comfortably, so instead of adding more rows, I'm adding more panels. Each one is different- some are simply striped, others continue the log cabin design. But I'm hoping that by using this method, I won't have as many wonky edges. And, these pieces are quick and easy to make- I've done 2 in the last 2 days (And I'm not counting them as FOs because they are parts of a whole)

Once I get my homework done, I think I'll be starting my next big project: a ripple afghan, using this pattern from Lucy at Attic24. Hopefully, I'll have something to show off next week, but until then, enjoy a cup of tea.
tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary