Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Progress, I think...

As I join up with Tami's Amis and Ginny's Yarn-Along, I'm making a mental list of all I have to do this week. My classes started yesterday, so my days are busy once again. My best friend's bridal shower is this weekend! and I'm excited to celebrate with her.



Once again, I have a list of afghan squares for the BAMCAL and Melinda Miller CAL to work on. This month's squares have been languishing in my project bag (my rainbow tarn bucket has become the temporary home for my BAM squares) because I have been working on so many other projects. I did finish the Windowpane Square early on, but did not want to post it separate from its May counterpart. Above is pictured the Stained Glass Square. It is such a well written pattern, and the color combinations are endless! I really want to make a whole blanket of this square.

Also pictured above is my library's copy of The Fellowship of the Ring on audiobook.  I wanted something fun to 'read', and it needed to be something I could crochet to. I thought that LOTR fit the bill. I just finished Book 1 last night, and I'm excited to listen to the rest :)

As I look at my list of things to do this week, the squares dominate, so hopefully I'll have a set of completed ones to share with you soon!

I've finished my Eva, but it needs dyeing and blocking. Look for it on Friday!!!

I'm hosting next month's CAL at the Crochet Shoulder Wrappers group on Rav. We are making the Juliana Wrap! I'm super excited to work on this pattern, and I already have 2 different yarns picked out so I can make 2 wraps :)

I'm also helping to host a Dishcloth Swap on Rav, and the sign-ups for the July swap (We do 4 swaps a year, and each one is 2-3 months long) are still open- maybe you'd like a pick-me-up?

I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary