Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

You've Got Mail!

Thursday I arrived home from a long day of school to find a stack of mail on my bed!!!




First was my second chance prize from Barbara (Made in K-town)-- a lovely dress shaped potholder, as well as a cute little card and the most precious little crocheted flower. Barbara recently held a contest to guess the length of her flower garland, and while I didn't win initially, she held a "second chance" giveaway. Oddly enough, I won!! Thank you so much, Barbara!!! It totally made my day!




Second was my order of KnitPicks yarn. I wasn't expecting it until Saturday, so this was a bonus excitement in my day! 4 skeins of Felici sock, colorways Tyrian Purple, Fizz, Tiki and Hummingbird; 4 skeins of Shadows Tonal Lace and 2 skeins of Bare Superwash Fingering. All of this was ordered to help round out my Christmas gift-giving, and I'm excited to work with it- though I don't know if I should wait until more of my stash has been bashed or not.... No matter what my decision is, you will surely hear about it when I start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary