Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Summer Winds Down.

August is drawing to a close. Next week, my final semester of regular classes starts. This is the stack of books for 4 of my 5 classes this semester:

I'm trying not to be depressed about the end of my summer leisure, especially since I have had such a great summer. Here are some snapshots of my summer:

Out with my friends for my birthday
Bachelorette Party 

Me & my sister @ the Idina Menzel concert
Me & E at Allie's rehearsal dinner
Me and Allie (the bride)
My cabin of "Dragonflies" at summer camp

Me and my counselors at camp
I passed my certification tests too!! Found out last week, and forgot to share my excitement! Since those are done, I just have to finish my degree, and I will officially have a teaching certificate next summer!

Yes, the summer was definitely good :-)

Even though the summer is quickly ending, I will do my best to make the most of this last week-- read that as Mary is going to craft, A LOT.


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you've had a great summer! I'm so excited for you. One more year of school to go! I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for perfect summers! Good luck with school and congrats on passing the certification tests, that is wonderful news! Soon you will be teaching!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary