Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Knitting Progress

Yesterday, I had a date, put my camera in my bag for school, and somehow got it wet. It didn't want to work, so I freaked out, and borrowed my sister's camera for a quick picture.
This is the start of the knitted poncho I'm making on commission for a friend. Yes, I realize that the picture is crappy. I did not realize this when I took the picture, and I will definitely take a new picture with more contrast again later.
Size 6 circulars on Bare Superwash fingering weight yarn from KnitPicks.

I really hope to get back to some reading this weekend, as I have a long car-ride to a retreat on Friday. Most of my reading is boring though-- looking up stuff about Prince Edward Island for a geography paper, researching Nicholas II of Russia and George V of England for political science.

As per usual on my Wednesday posts, I'm linking up with Tami and Ginny!! I'll be checking more WIPs and YArn-Along posts, and you should too! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like perfect knitting for a car trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah i am TOTALLY with you on the boring reading thing. It's WW2 for me. :(
    knitting keeps me sane!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope that the camera is okay!! I'd be sad if my camera was ill. Lovely knitting in the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knitting a poncho very nice. Love the bare yarn.
    Enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary