Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Really, Truly Attempting.

I have no idea what my total stash measures at. There is yarn all over my room, maybe half of it loosely kept track of in my Ravelry stash. Lion Brand Homespun yarn moves so quickly through my stash, it's hardly worth tracking.

But I am going to start to attempt. Wednesday, I bought 4 skeins of Homespun. At 185 yards per skein, a total of 740 yards. One skein was used up nearly immediately, half of it in a commissioned scarf. The rest was used to start my Ripple Mania CAL piece, a blanket of Homespun leftovers. Also used up this week was an older skein of Lion Brand Tweed Stripes, in colorway Orchid-- another scarf. 144 more yards gone. My Pearl Wrap was finished, using up 1.5 skeins of Knit Picks Stroll Fingering (693 yards). It still leaves 231 yards remaining, but I can figure something out.

In: 740 yards
Out: 185+ 144+693= 1022
Overall: -282 yards this week!!

WOOOOOO I think that is some form of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary