Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's been a week or two since I've linked up with Tami's WIPW, but I have stuff to share this week (And I've prepped in advance!)(but it's still short. and lacking photos. Sorry loves)

I've been slowly working on a Mezzaluna, but am now nearing the end. If only it was portable for taking to school. I love how the pattern looks though, and with my new Knit Picks Chroma yarn, it looks awesome!

Elfin

I have a few rows lefts on another Shallow Waters scarf-lette.

There are two crochet mitten patterns being mulled over in my brain right now (Friendship Mittens and Mrs. Murdock's), and I really want a chance to work on them, but don't know when I'll be able to.

Besides that, I have a few long-term WIPs that I want to get out again and work on. But, again with the time thing. Teaching is a busy business. One ripple afghan and at least one block afghan, both hoping to be resurrected this weekend... Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your scarf-lette am
    Nd the mitten patterns are gorgeous, I'm very tempted with the Mrs Murdock pair. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, I wish I was a better crocheter....some lovely projects going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the green! What an awesome yarn choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wrap is looking great, I love the colour and it sure makes me want to be a better crocheter..just popping over from Tami's

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary