Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The musical finishes this weekend. Saturday performance is at 7 pm, and our Sunday matinee is at 2 pm. And then I only have 4 days this coming week, with Spring (Easter) Break starting on Friday.

Even though I still have to work, not going to school will be a refreshing change. Going to spend Easter with E's family. His brother & sister-in-law just welcomed a new little girl to the family-- still trying to decide if I ought to attempt to make a last minute new baby gift. I'll have a few things to finish up over this break, but there will definitely be a bunch of crafting time too. I miss my time spent visiting everyone's blogs, so hopefully that will pick back up.

I'm getting so close to the end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary