Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hype for Knit & Crochet Blog Week!

Last year was the first time I had participated in Knit & Crochet Blog Week, and I thought it was a lot of fun to see the variety of people who blog.

This year will be year 4, and I'm already enjoying the Harry Potter-esque theme with having participants choose their houses, etc. I'm also thrilled because next week will be my first week off after student teaching, and I might actually have free time. (I still am preparing some posts in advance, just in case) It is so much fun to travel around the web, reading what other people have to say, especially about the crafts I love!

Even if you don't participate, check out eskmimi's blog to get the tags to search for each day, and offer your support to those who are joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary