Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Going Nowhere Fast

Even though I'd like to say that I am an awesomely fast crocheter, and I finished all my projects from last week, it is not so. I'm stuck in the middle of 2 big projects, and probably will be for the rest of the month.
WIPW 6.12.13
The ripple's folded in half, in case you wondered.
Crocheting: I'm up to 6 skeins for my wedding ripple-- with 10 more waiting to be worked in. Stephanie's Wrap is going slow and steady. I'm about halfway through the second section, and I'd really like to get to the third by the end of the month.

Reading: Halfway through The Two Towers. Still getting through The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Really want to read something new....

Linking up with WIP Wednesday & Yarn-Along!

4 comments:

  1. You still seem very fast to me! The wrap is so pretty and the ripple is looking lovely, I like the different sized stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way is good! I like your jeans fabric quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing so well! you are in a lot of transitions and a busy time! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary