Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Goal Setting

July Goals:
  • Finish the knit poncho that I didn’t finish last month
  • Make at least 5 craft show items (to beat last month’s total of 3)
  • Start on commissioned hat
  • Beat my dishcloth total from last month
  • Use at least 2000 yards from stash (down from last month because I know I’ll be really busy this coming month and I dont want to be too optimistic)
I'm a planner. I've made these July goals to guide my crafting for the month, and they are a bit lighter than my normal monthly craft goals because I know the next 2 month will be busy. However, I find it is still worth it. I just need to hold myself more accountable to checking back every once in a while to make sure I am staying on track.

June In: + 2618
June Out: -3448
June Total: -830 (not as good overall as previous months)

I love my stash of yarn, but I don't want to move it all. So the idea is to use up as much as I can, and start fresh in my new apartment. Hopefully it will work.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary