Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mickey & Minnie

This is my last week of maternity leave. I'm crocheting like crazy, knowing that as soon as I go back to school, my time will go way down.


I mentioned a week or two ago that I was having my little one's photos taken. The photographer is an acquaintance, and we ended up creating a so of partnership. She gave us digital copies of all JT's photos, and in return, over the course of the next few weeks, I would give her the equivalent in crocheted photo props. She also said she would order any future props from me as well.



Not more than two days after we came to this agreement, she messaged me asking for sibling Mickey and Minnie hats. A friend of hers is apparently a huge Disney fan, and she wanted a gift for them. I'm excited about this opportunity to stretch my abilities and see if I can work within a deadline (other than the self imposed ones).

4 comments:

  1. best wishes for this new opportunity. What a great way to share your gifts.
    Karen
    and if I don't get back before next week, good luck in your transition back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what an adorable set! Good luck with going back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! That is going to be so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your last week. Love the new photo for your profile, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary