Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Something like Progress

This has been a busy week for me. My students get their semester exams next week, so this week has been a push to wrap up material and review. As I didn't get as much done over break as I had hoped, I've been quite swamped with work. The students are also holding their breath for a snow day, which makes them out of sorts. And JT's been fighting off something yucky, so my sleep schedule is completely off.


But progress still happens:

This blanket is snuggle size, though still not finished. Maybe this weekend....








2 comments:

  1. fabulous design
    good luck with next week
    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blanket! and snuggle size makes it fun to work on in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary