Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chugging Along

Busy as a bee would be an understatement. Running around like crazy may be more accurate. Luckily, we are on break from school this week, and I'm slowing down enough in hopes of getting my crazies under control for the final push to the end of the year.

Pretty Horses Swap-- VCFC on Rav hosted this swap, and I've been really enjoying myself. Chatting with other women making afghan squares in the same color palette and sending them to various corners of the country is a great diversion for me.

I'm joining mine in sets of four. A good friend of mine is a quilter and she always encourages "more borders!" so this double/triple bordering is for her.
First set of four


Besides this project of giant proportions (it'll end up as a 24 square blanket), I've been working on bits and pieces of other things. Nothing major. Hopefully different noteworthy things will be coming along soon.

Linking with Ginny again!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, your squares! Enjoy the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice!!! have a wonderful week and a joyous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful squares, they remind me of Victorian floor tiles for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors in your squares, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that you stopped by!
~ Mary